Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trying my Hardest

When I am trying to think how to start this blog I really cant find the right words to says. Its hard because I don't how will it look and sounds like after I'm done with, I thought to myself that It could be like diary entry of my frustration, anxiety, and sadness where you normally put it but then I think that my life was never been a close page to everyone, in fact I always share it with others specially my closest of friends then I thought why not? so that's were this blog start.

The month of hearts already started and it means Valentines day is coming and Chinese new year has begun. These are the celebration that somehow one way or the other brought smile on my face  but as for me all I have right now are heavy feeling. Why because my only sister whom I so adore and love is sick...it might not be contiguous kind of disease but this sickness has been with her ever since her primary year at school. The doctor say of years before that she might skipping her meal but the truth is when I am going back it is because we really don't have something to eat before because life before are so hard and my mother was the one whose working to feed us, sad as it may seems but that was the ugly reality of life. This might be one of the cause and the root of this problem but it could be something else but we don't want to think  about it anymore as we don't want to make it so complicated than it was already is.

The doctor diagnose it as gastroenteritis and that might lead to ulcer, I know that this is not something that we can frighted of and that it could be cured but what make me cried a lot is whenever she was having a series and continuous vomiting that she even complaint the severe pain she felt on her back and in her stomach that most probably because of the continuous vomiting even there was nothing to come out anymore. You could feel the pity and her pain and the hardest part is that you cant do anything to alleviate the pain, you cant do anything whenever she cant sleep at night because of the pain. My heart and anybody heart will definitely melt whenever you see the state of her,  whenever she was vomiting it was so hard in my part and in my mother's part and we are always in a  state of panic whenever she was hyperventilating. I pray so hard to God asking him to take away all the pain she was experiencing  and that God may spare her for all the pain and let her leave without any physical pain as she leave her lives life already missing the ability to talk and be normal.

Yes my sister is a special child as she was a deaf and mute since birth, she cant talk and we only share our conversation through sign language and it pained me and my family a lot whenever we see her and that we could not do anything to lessen the pain emotionally and physically but just to give our love and support. Although she was aware of her condition but more often that not she have frustration and anxiety that we could never even know how we can deal with. It's hard to answer the questions she raise when asking why she was like that and why she was not normal like most of us. It was so frustrating that the only we can do just to make her life more easier and happy is just to give her all the best that our money can give.  I guess it's the loving brother in me that was talking her and was sharing his pain of seeing her sister going through this. I hope that God may hear and answer all our prayers for her wellness and that she may live a good life and I hope and pray that I may TRY THE HARDEST to make this come true and that we can make her life a little bit more convenient to for her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment