Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Valentine Dates!

Last February 14 Valentines day me and my friends back in VXI Philippines Inc. the company that I have previously worked with, meet up again for another get together. Looking back I still remember and was still clear to me the last time that we meet. That was back in December when  had our get  together and had an early Christmas celebration and at the same time to celebrate Sasi's (my coach in VXI which most of called her fondly) boyfriend Jonas's birthday at the Mall of Asia. After a long talk. It was a fun night with them, This meet up has been reschedule many times already as our schedule never meet up and after  several revisions of plan (to many thing to reconsider specially financial matter. hahahaha) we finally meet decided that it's about time.

From the left hand side Me and Patrick and from the right hand side sasi and her boy friend Jonas
It was absolutely a fun night for everyone specially for me as this will be the first time I got out again after that long few weeks of anxiety, frustration and stressful experiences I just had though I was in doubt that this one will push through at first because of some reasons I am glad that finally this one has gone through and I got out and chill out for awhile and have this celebrate this season of love not with my lover (which of course I don't have) but the closes of friends I have. call it God's perfect timing! We meet up at 9:00 PM at the North Park I was the first one to arrive. I stayed for awhile at the Starbucks at the Column building which I have funny memory  back  when I was still working at VXI. VXI then was still located at the RCBC tower which is just across street where the Column building was. (Column is by the way a condominium building where some establishments such Starbucks, Ministop and some restaurant renting its ground floor.
North Park at Convergys bldg Ayala Ave.Makati


The next to arrive is my friend Patrick wearing his  long sleeve checkered polo from top man and his skinny jeans. I notice though that this friend of mine does not look bad after all that he been through. Patrick just broke up with his boyfriend last month and it saddened us his friends because they are look perfect for each other and the guys became close to us as well. I guess some good things never last, sometimes just when you though that everything is fine and going well shit happens.

Patrick and Me
I don't know the real reason really and I really cant understand why all of sudden they broke up but one thing is clear that it was over to the two of them. Regardless of the recent events that make Patrick love life a roller coaster ride I am glad that though he was emotionally devastated inside he was strongly coping up.  I am glad that he was a singe and was ready to mingle attitude right nowand right now and eyeing someone else already. Hoping in the days to come he will be back on the ball game again of love ....love...love..
The love Birds: Sasi and Jonas
 
The last to arrive is my friend/coach sasi with her boyfriend Jonas. If I was to count all my blessings I guess sasi is just of the top of my blessing, I never thought that our friendship last and go out to the four wall of VXI. I am glad that during the time and even there times that I was down she was there. She was one of the person that influence of somehow appreciating life and  enjoying life in whatever way possible and I am so glad that I meet her, I suppose this are just one of the consolation I got from working with VXI meeting a true friend like Sasi. This girl been through a lot and been through a very complicated relationship before Jonas, though I think I notice that she was much happier then but she was trying to be happy and trying to work things out today in her present relationship. This meeting with her is also a bit sad because she will be leaving on the first week of March for Singapore  and I guess she will gonna stay their for a bit longer than she before (she previously work their and stayed with her brother in Singapore last year and just had a vacation in Manila)

Sweet and Sour Lapu-Lapu (Fillet)
Yeung Chow Fried Rice

Beef  Stir fry with cauliflower (kailan)
At the north park we ordered 3 menu the specialty of north park the Yeung Chow Fried Rice and partnered by the sweet and sour Lapu-lapu which I really enjoyed and the Beef stir fry with cauliflower. It was an amazing meal as we talk about anything and everything under the sun while we all together shared and eat this delicious food. I feel that I was not just full physically but I was emotionally full as well .

Starbuck at People Support bldg

Frafucci for the 3 of us but patrick to just choose to have a latte
After sharing those sumptuous meal together at North Park we transferred the People Support building just right across the street  from the Convergys building to have a coffee at the Starbucks located at thr ground floor of the people support building. We often do this back when we are still working at VXI, after shift we normally had a lunch or brunch together and have a coffee base frapuccino afterward.What I ordered is the a Caramel Cream Frap as I want to try something new, I normally order Strawberry and Cream before but I guess I get used to the taste so it didn't excite me anymore. I don't drink anymore any caffeinated base beverages in Starbucks and irony of it? I buy at Starbucks...hahahahahahah funny as it may seem but coffee base beverages is no longer appeal me and that is for a personal reason and choice. Sasi and Jonas ordered Mocha Frap and Patrick just had a coffee latte. We stayed at the Starbucks until the wee our of the night and just had a very funny and sometimes serious talk about anything and everything under the sun and moon, like work, relationships and future plans.  We decided to parts ways at pass 12:00 midnight and with us are all  beautiful memories and experiences that we just had. Hoping that after a the days, months and even years (hopefully not) that comes we will meet up again and filled our hearths again with a lot of stories that we just had. With that me saying I am looking forward for another round of beautiful experiences with this friends of mine and was much more exciting to share it with you here at my blog .  Happy post Valentine to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment