Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Decisions!!

A friend of mine posted a cute and very inspiring quote right on her facebook that goes something like this. "i used to worry too much about my job.but then i Stopped. cause i realized i am not paid enough to worry". I guess this friend of mine had enough with her work that I know she was very good at.  I understand her complaint as she did many work but still seems to be under paid and without any consolation and not to mention all the worries she get out of her job.
All kind of emotions we get for worrying for our respective jobs and never realizing that if its worth enough to really worry  wherein in one way or the other we were under paid, that after doing the impossible and gruesome job (pardon the exaggeration ) we are still unappreciated. Does life nowadays is that that hard? that regardless if you were enjoying your job or not you have no choice but to accept things the way they are? 
 
That I guess is one of my dilemma, although it's my option to whether or not I want it to stop or continue but there were so many things to consider, unlike before when I was still in high college days that you decide base on your own and without considering other people but now is different.  In terms of quitting jobs or not my decision should be base on a bunch of "what's and what if's". Things like What if I cant find a much better and high paying job in comparison to the one I have.? What if it took me awhile before I was able to get a job despite all the applying walking and online that I have done? What if I am not happy to my current work provided I was able to find one? What happened to my family? How can I support them? this just a thousands of questions running in your mind that make it more harder. I guess it would be very easy to say I quit! but the execution of it and the circumstances of our action is the hardest part. But as they all says "lets cross the bridge when we get there!" and let us see what happened when we cross the bridge already, I guess our Almighty God will not gonna give us anything that we cannot handle and if reach the end the I guess that only thing that we should do is just pray in silence and asked for his helping hand to get though it all. I guess having all said and than the decision to do the first step is always the hardest but then if we are no longer happy and we are already pissed of and reach the point of saturation then it was worth whatever the decision that we will made is worth a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment