Friday, April 29, 2011

Laslas Gang

Last night on the way home at pass 12 midnight my C3 mobile was stolen or rob to me while riding on a buss going home.  I was so tired from work and kind a sleepy when I seat not so close at the back and seated all alone at the 3 seated chairs of the buss, I feel bit confidence that there will be no people who will gonna seat beside I feel asleep but woke up that there were two people already seated beside me, The guy is not exactly looking like a robber but i was wrong because I didn't feel that they already using there skillful hand in taking out my mobile phone on my right hand pocket without me even noticing it and when i found out about it they already drop out from the bus and with them are my Nokia C3 phone and with me is juts my old pants with a long slit on the right hand side and feeling of defeat and loss.
A mixture of frustration, anger, defeat, loss, pity that i feeling at that time. I feel that I should not be and I was not deserve of anything like this. I think that what happened to me is not acceptable. there were also questions in my mind asking why there were people like this? that they get their living by robing other people. these are the people who are able physically and mentally to work but instead chooses this kind of job? easy money and no sweat anyway and you just have to have of Plenty of courage, skillful hand, and a lot of guts, regardless if you are primary, high, or college under graduate for as long as you are able your are qualified.. these are the people that at first sight you wont be able to notice and I think wont expect that is engage in this kind of work. I also feel sorry for the family on these people that what they are eating, spending, wearing, and anything that they is out of the people belonging that has been rob and was sell to lesser amount. I feel sorry for all of these people's sons and daughters that what they are getting from their parents or father perhaps are come from other people's pocket. I was hurt and I feel angry, and my rage are so great. I feel defeated and frustrated because I wasn't able to do anything but to accept the fact that it was all gone. The mobile phone I bought from the office mate friend who is running a cell phone business and bought it for P5000 plus and paid it partially every month is all gone, its a phone I that I enjoy my self whenever I went places and taking capturing happy moments, listening to the music that I like and save in my music file and getting my self in touch with friends but now it was all gone and what is more difficult to accept is the fact that I wasn't able to do anything.  but then again looking back, what happened to me last night is somehow an experience that i should learned to, an experience to that I can share to others and for others to be aware of these people who was taking advantage of other people weakness. somehow that what is lost to me is just a piece of gadget that I can definitely replace and buy. right now, although I still sad about what happened I just think that God lead me away to any grave danger last night and that this is all happened for a reason as God's perfect plan for all us in his grace and in his perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment