Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Get Together

April 10, 2011 is another fun day for me and to some of my office friends like Cleo, Jeff, Glen, and Mae as we have shared together a fun and exciting day full of laughter, stories, rumors, music and of course food. originally it was plan to have a get together  in one of the resort in Antipolo to where one of my friend (Glen) live and since it was already summer and swimming is the IN thing during this season it looks good to spend this get together summer activity but though it looks exciting at the onset still the original plan never push through as planned because of some changes which I decided not to asked anymore and we just had all agree to have a Kareoke kind of activity that we will all enjoy. Funny thing is that on the day that we should all meet up it slip my mind about the meeting and I still went to the office to attend my work schedule. Initially we agree that since Glen and Cleo, will end their shift at 12:00PM  and  Jeff and Mae end their shift on much earlier time, they will just be rending post-shift OT to wait for Glen and Cleo while me,  I have to come to the office pass 12:00PM and will just gonna meet somewhere else and since I have worked scheduled for today which  will be at 2:00PM  will be rendering a half day instead so that I can still join them but then I did a complete opposite as I still  went to the office so early for the purpose of rendering a pre-shift OT without remembering our plan as I  really forgot the plan. When I'm at the office then, that's the only time I remember it and I was totaly stupid to came early to the office as the bosses were still their but good thing though that some of them didn't see me  and to cut the story short we all still went out to the mall.

We arrive in Trinoma pass 12:00PM it was actually my second time for me in this mall, The first time was with my college friends when we had our get together  and though its location is quit near in my residence because it's strategic location is in the North bound area of Quezon city but I still never visit the mall often and instead I more often visited some of the SM branches there is and needless to say that of my favorite is the SM Mall of Asia,  However this second visit to the mall leaves me a desire to go back again and experience it's magnificent architectural design  which reminds of one the history subject that I have back in High School the "Hanging Gardens of Babylon" which is considered one of the original, seven wonders of the world and true enough the one that  I really appreciated the most was the Garden area of the mall that making you feel the sense that you were close to nature.   
As we arrive in the mall the first thing that we do is we all decided to go to the Red Box Kareoke at the  level 4 of Trinoma. Red Box is not a Kareoke bar per se where in people go onstage and take turns with the mic while the whole "bar" is watching and drinking beer it's somehow gives you a sense of privacy for you and your friends can can sing and dance as it has an individual rooms and mind you a cozy one that your friends can enjoy. We went there first hoping that we could get a room but then unfortunately all room is currently occupied and the earlier time of which  one of the rooms will be vacated is gonna be as at 2:00PM. Red Box has specific schedule and have different rate depending on the time you reserve or enter a room of course during evening the price could be a little bit higher as they have a so called "Happy Hour" and people are entering per batches and as for us  will be scheduled at 2:00PM to 4:00PM for the rate of P149 per head which does not include foods and dirks as you have to order that inside.

We all decided to take our lunch first since our batch at will scheduled at 2:00PM and since it was already lunch time when we arrive in Trinoma. we look for the restaurant to eat and we agree not to eat to any food chain resto for a change as we all have that available near at the office and we agree to eat a lighter meal as we might order some food also in Red Box. Snce we are already at the 4th floor we all agree to have a pasta experience at the Bigolli an Italian Resto that serve  pizzas, pastas, Stromboli and bottomless iced tea and soda and other Italian faves. Me and Mae ordered for Chicken Spaghetti while Cleo bought Spaghetti Bolognese  and Jeff ordered Chicken serve with Spaghetti pesto and Glen just eat Pizza. It was a very sumptuous meal which me and the rest of enjoyed. I singularly  enjoyed it as I was an all time fanatic of pasta and it was one of my favorite and the food which I never stop liking.

Spaghetti Bolognese
Chicken spaghetti serve in pesto sauce
Chicken Spaghetti

After that sumptuous meal we went back to the Red Box and we all enjoy the day while we sing all our frustration out and to the top of our lungs
Me

Me and Glen Singing our heart out
The Rest of us
Me and Mae
Jeff
Cleo and Jeff Singing in Duets
Me and Glen

Jeff the New Birit King
Me singing my heart out
Glen and Cleo laughing at something

enjoying
Me, Mae, Glen and Cleo


No comments:

Post a Comment