Friday, March 30, 2012

One of my Proudest Day

My sister's Certificate of recognition for being in Top 2 at her class. I am a really a proud brother that she was able to be in second place considering what she been through and though she wasn't able to get the Top 1 spot as she was consistently was during her Elementary days and in her High School days, from 1st year to 4th year I can say that I am so happy and proud because I witnessed of how she really persevere in doing her home works, projects and other school activities despite her limited ability in performing all those task but still she find ways to do so, oftentimes when she thought that she no longer cant do the assignment or projects that she have she will pestering me and even my mother nonstop until she get the help she needed even to the point that I get mad at her specially if I came from work and had a little sleep. I was not proud of it and that I am guilty of it. I realize that she was not the normal individual that can work on her own and even the normal individual too tend to get help most of the time, How much more is a deaf and a mute individual. That is why our happiness is so much when we know that she graduated with honor, Those pass 4 years in High School was not easy for me and my family, neither to her as well but with the help and guidance of our Almighty God we are able to make it it though. Now that she once again close another chapter of her Education, there is another challenge waiting for her and much more for "ME" as she will be starting a new chapter of her life in College, I dont know if I will be able to keep up but whatever it is ahead of us, I just need to give all my trust to the Lord that hopefully I will be able to pull it through that no matter how big was the uncertainty will be I have my strong refuge beside me.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 


No comments:

Post a Comment