Thursday, March 3, 2011

What a life..!

 When I try to think kung ano ang dapat kung i-blog for today I cant think of anything, I guess, I was so preoccupied sa lahat nang mga bagay that was been going on, in my personal life. I remember that I was quite jolly when I woke up yesterday though when I'm on the road on the way to work I feel this heavy feelings that resurfacing and what I did is just release a very relieving but very deep sigh, para bang may pinang gagalingan. 
        Before my day even end I receive a text from home, from my mother telling me that again for the 3rd month in row my sister's peptic ulcer is manifesting again and she was complaining again that pain at her back and in her chest. I remember I was hungry then as I never had my lunch yet but then after the news was break to me para bang lahat nang asukal sa katawan eh nag labasan at binusog ako.  
       Thinking now, just to make my self smile a bit eh magandang diet pala ang mga shocking news but I guess everyone wont want that, masarap parin gumising sa umaga na parang lahat ay masaya, lahat ay perfect, that everything is in right place and that there was nothing you would asked for. Pero what I thought right now, after ko makapag muni-muni, makapag isip-isip that the thought like "God never promise us a perfect life but a worthwhile one" is seems like reverberating in my ear as if telling me na what I am and my family going through is just the natural process of life, sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cried, sometime you winsome and sometime you lose some. but the most important thing is this life is that we still still wake up in the morning and face a new life for another day. 
       Naiisip ko nga when I am crying and wining over to this troublesome and tiring experiences that same problem is making me more realize and thankful to God na despite all the odds I can still say that I am not alone in this, That someone, somewhere may have the same problem that I am going through, right at this this very moment or someone that may have more than what in my plate. Going back whenever me and my mother brought my sister to a public hospital because that is only what we can afford to you would see in all the eyes of those different people inside all kinds of emotions, fear, sadness, pain, joy, and you would feel amaze of how those doctors are perfectly train for the job. they are like robot who knows what to say and do, para silang mga robot na naka program na ang lahat nang dapat sabihin at gawin, no emotions, I guess you cant blame them because for the longest time that they worked on different people over and over again everyday in their  working hours, you get your self to it. 
        I guess lahat tayo have so much on our plate but we that it should not be the reason to stop us from going. life may not be the want that we want or plan, life may not be so perfectly at all but what matter most is we still breath, still walk, still can talk and still living to experience God's greatest miracle "LIFE" I hope and pray that very same reason I may always try my best to live my life to the fullest and appreciate this God's way of showing us and telling us that never stop because the life that he gave us is his sign of his love, mercy and blessings. There is this nice passage I read yesterday night that even make me cry and realize na baka naman. let me share leave this thoughts for you, it goes something like this;
"We are always at the forge or at the anvil; By trials God is shaping us for a Greater things"

No comments:

Post a Comment